Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

To Shop or Not to Shop


So I think I may be the only weird one but I'm having a hard time shopping for Little Love. I always hear how moms to be can go overboard on buying babygirl clothes but I have a hard time picturing her in outfits since I don't know what she looks like yet. But I do know once I see her then it'll be hard for me to stop shopping for her. I did give in to buying one outfit only because regardless of what she looks like it is perfect for her.


via

Isn't it perfect?? Since I didn't know about this outfit till after Valentine's Day, we were able to get a little discount off of it so it made it even better.

While I don't have the need or temptation to buy clothing for Little Love, I have been having the urge to shop for myself but for post pregnancy clothes. I haven't bought anything though (yet) because I know I obviously won't be the same size afterwards and don't know how long it will take me to loose my baby weight so no point in spending the money so I'm being patient but can't help but to day dream.


Denim Vest
I could probably get away with buying this vest now since I don't button or zip up my vests anways but I'll resist for now.


Lace Trim Tee
Pleated Top
This shirt comes in 14 different patterns and it would be too hard for me to choose just one if I was in the market.

Well a girl can certainly dream and for the mean time I will just live vicariously through you all if you buy new clothes and want to share photos!
QuickEdit
stormieariel
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @stormieariel