Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Bump Date | 34 Weeks with Sophia


I decided to document our pregnancy as a way to get all my feelings and emotions out and to later look and remember this beautiful time in our lives. I hope you enjoy if you decide to follow along on this life changing journey.

I definitely felt a little bit more energy this week so I'm betting those iron supplements is what I have been needing. Although I have some energy back, I am still tired if that makes any sense? I am just ready to have my body back and to be able to cuddle and hold my babygirl in my arms but no worries I won't be rushing her no matter how bad I want her here. 

I don't know if I said this in a previous post or not but I feel I am as ready for labor as can be, the human body is a wonderful thing and created so perfectly that I trust my body will do exactly what it needs to for Little Love to arrive here safety and because I have that mindset, I think it will makes things a little easier (of course, when I am actually in labor, it may be a totally different story so I will definitely keep you updated on that).

We also noticed Little Love is poking out a whole lot more, it literally happened overnight. And this little girl has not slowed down a bit; my pregnancy app and books that I have read says the movement slows down at this point because of lack of space but that is not the case here. I feel she moves so much more and with more strength. It sometimes feels like she is trying to push herself out!


Maternity Shirt (similar) | Maternity Slacks (similar) |
Pearl Necklace (similar)

As you can see, I found a little inspiration this week for my outfits. I took Sunday evening to plan ahead for the week and not only did it make me feel great being "dressed" up for work but it made it so much easier getting dressed in the mornings so I may have to keep this pre-planning up.

Sandals (similar) | Statement Necklace (similar)

Maternity Shirt (similar) | Maternity Jeans |
Sandals (similar)

Flats (similar) | Statement Necklace (similar)


The only complaint is none of my shoes fit except flip flops as you can see that is all I wore this week however they do not leave much support and make my feet swell more. Any suggestions?


More of my Maternity Style Posts:

More Bump Date Posts:

QuickEdit
stormieariel
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @stormieariel