Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Bump Date | 32 Weeks with Sophia


I decided to document our pregnancy as a way to get all my feelings and emotions out and to later look and remember this beautiful time in our lives. I hope you enjoy if you decide to follow along on this life changing journey.

I must admit, this week of pregnancy has been the hardest between the discomfort and the exhaustion although my blood work showed I am anemic so hopefully taking iron supplements will give me a little boost of energy again. 

I remember once I felt comfortable in my pregnancy and it finally felt real that we had a baby growing inside of me, I would have anxiety attacks thinking about being 30 weeks or further along because of the fear of giving birth. However, when I think about birth day now I try to picture what this beautiful babygirl will look like and wonder what type of emotions I will go through and it feels like I am daydreaming. I don't have the fear I once had, I am actually looking forward to going into labor just so I can finally have my Little Love in my arms. I think one of the things I am looking most forward to after pregnancy is the ability to lay on my stomach again. I have been struggling for weeks, WEEKS, with sleeping comfortably and I know I obviously won't ever have a good night rest becoming a mother but I just want to at least get to rest my body comfortably. No matter which side I sleep on, Little Love scoots to that side and elbows and knees me and when I lay on my back (it's only to give my sides relief for a few moments) Little Love smooshes my lungs and makes it pretty hard to breath. I am definitely being prepared for the sleepless nights to come but I know it will be worth it once I get to stare down at my baby.
Maternity Dot Print Blouse (similar) |

I also struggled a lot with putting outfits together this week, I didn't have the energy or the inspiration plus my feet are hurting a lot more and coming up with cute outfits to coordinate with my tennis shoes instead of flats is kinda hard. I feel at this point its more about comfort but I hope I can find inspiration to make my outfits fashionable so I don't feel like I gave up on my life which is how I felt this week. Not a good feeling.

Maternity Shirt (similar) | Maternity Crop Jeans |
Printed Flats (similar) | Necklace (similar)

Maternity Cross-Front Shirt (similar) |

Striped Maternity Shirt | Maternity Jeans (similar) |
Nike shoes (similar)

More of my Maternity Style Posts:

More Bump Date Posts:

QuickEdit
stormieariel
2 Comments
Share :

2 comments:

  1. I had panic attacks during my pregnancy and also had iron and calcium vitamins to help me along. The last 3 weeks were the hardest for me and the last week (I was induced) I had enough, I wanted the baby OUT! I was given oxygen during labor bc I was freaking out thinking I couldn't do it and my anxiety took over...labor sounds scarier than it is, it's an amazing process and the pain is instantly forgotten once you see your baby. Reality will sink in and yes you will still feel pain and the need to rest but you can't bc all you wanna do is stare at this little human that grew for so long inside you and you can't believe how perfect he (she for you) is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the moment that is helping to keep everything in perspective, looking into babygirl's eyes, can't wait for that.

      Delete

Follow @stormieariel