Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Bump Date | 31 Weeks with Sophia


I decided to document our pregnancy as a way to get all my feelings and emotions out and to later look and remember this beautiful time in our lives. I hope you enjoy if you decide to follow along on this life changing journey.


At this point, I feel like time is flying but at the same time it is at a stand still. I am so anxious to meet our little girl but still feel like this is unreal. I imagine what it will be like the day I see her for the first time and the emotions I am bound to go through but it feels like it's only a dream. Obviously her little kicks and punches remind me its not a dream and while I'm anxious to meet her and have my body back (tossing and turning in bed is no fun), I am trying to soak up these last weeks before she is here. I know I will miss these little moments we share of her wiggling around inside of me and I know I will miss the alone time Anthony and I have been able to share without children, those moments will be harder to find.

I also noticed such a huge difference in my belly size from Week 30 to Week 31, baby girl has definitely grown. It shows in my energy level as well, I have been even more exhausted this past week and find I cannot stay on my feet too long without them pounding or my heart racing. All simple tasks are now nearly impossible and must be assessed before performing.


Maternity Shirt (similar) | Maxi Skirt

Maternity Shirt (similar) | Maternity Pants UGGs |
Pea Coat (similar) | Leopard Scarf (similar)

Maternity Blouse (similar) | Maternity Jeans |
Flats (similar) | Cardigan (similar)

Ed Hardy Shoes (similar) | Utility Jacket (similar)

More of my Maternity Style Posts:

More Bump Date Posts:

QuickEdit
stormieariel
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @stormieariel