Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Bump Date | 29 Weeks with Sophia


I decided to document our pregnancy as a way to get all my feelings and emotions out and to later look and remember this beautiful time in our lives. I hope you enjoy if you decide to follow along on this life changing journey.

Gosh, how are we here already?

29 weeks. 

It honestly feels like yesterday I was sitting on the floor looking at the positive pregnancy test in disbelief and now here I am staring at my belly moving around like an alien is inside of me. Speaking of, this little girl loves to move around, she is either practicing her tumbling or martial arts but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Even those little kicks in my ribs that are quite uncomfortable. I am just lucky enough to be able to go through this amazing experience. Little Love's movements overpower all the discomfort (but who knows I may feel different further along as I hear the discomfort gets worse). It is no secret Little Love enjoys being on my left side as my tummy is always lopsided and if I lay on my left side, she will throw a tantrum or so it feels like it. Our doctor said it is quite normal for babies to favor one side over the other which is something we never knew and thought was cool. 

We attended our second Bradley Method Birthing class (I will do a separate post of our experience after we completed the entire course) and continued to work on our relaxing techniques. We have kinda made it into a ritual of completing our exercises/relaxing technique between shower-time and bedtime most nights. We also had our maternity pictures taken by our friend Nick and I will be doing a separate post soon sharing the photos (if you follow me on Instagram than you already got a peek at a few of the photos)


Striped Drop-Shoulder 3/4 Sleeve T-Shirt (similar) |Maternity Jeans

Sperry's | Puffer Vest

Side Note: I got my puffer vest as a Christmas present years and years ago and I cannot find it online nor can I find a similar one for a reasonable price range therefore I didn't link anything. If I come across one that I think will match for a decent price, I will add the link or if you can find one let me know so I can link up to it!

Maternity Blouse (similar) | Maternity Jeans (similar) |
Cardigan (similar) | Flats (similar)

Maternity Shirt (similar) | Maternity Jeans (similar) |
Knit Sweater (similar) | 
Sperry's

More of my Maternity Style Posts:

More Bump Date Posts:
QuickEdit
stormieariel
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @stormieariel