Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Guest Bedroom | Game Plan


Two weeks ago I shared the before pictures of our guest bedroom and now I will finally show the game plan for the room.

When I first started pinning pictures for a guest bedroom, I kept going with a Coral and Aqua color palette. While I love that palette, it never felt like me at least for our house but in other houses it looked amazing. I wanted to make it work but I just couldn't so I started from square one.

The first question in my mind was the direction I wanted the room to go. I knew I wanted it to feel luxurious as if you were staying at a fancy smancy hotel but how to get there I was uncertain.

Than I found it. The inspiration.



Yes. 

The little mermaid. 

I had the picture for years from a trip I made to Disneyland in California as a little girl. I knew immediately I would need to make sure the room wouldn't turn into a childish themey room but a room with sophistication.

Before even scouring Pinterest, I found the perfect curtains:



I was already satisfied with the direction we were going but I needed a little more inspiration so in came Pinterest.

Colors
I can't find the original link so let me know if you know it please!
The color combo




Bedroom styles | http://lanaloustyle.com/2013/10/bedroom-styles.html

love the colors! via http://la-belle-vie.tumblr.com/
I can't find the original link.


Living Room
I can't find the original link.
See where I am going with this? Let's hope I can pull this off before summer  winter comes and go.

Where does your inspiration come from to makeover a room? Have you used Disney as your anchor piece for a room before?

Sharing at: Remodelaholic
QuickEdit
stormieariel
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @stormieariel